Monday, September 14, 2009

STYLEZZZZ

''STYLEZZZZ''
i found out that i have many walking styleZ
i think it's attractive because people will look at me some even STARE at my BUTT
i dunoe why.. isit because my PIGU very QIAO? you are wrong!
i got STYLEZ in walking, i use my HIPS AND push my pigu up
then i walk like a lao ahma holding a stick , i also Breathe in my chest to make my boob larger. you know it's HARD to maintain this position?! sometime i even out of breathe lorh! TA ma De Walk so QIAO dunoe give who see
give my next door police see? or you getting ready to go geylang?
How much you sell urself? FREE? or Buy 1 Boob get 1 Boob free? Ur's So small who want buy EEE small until nipple also cannot see la! Still walk until ownself GOT ''FENG'' - Wear mini skirt to seduce old uncle? or you want show everyone ur hairy PUSSY! Who even care like only Walk and TIP TOE then can TALL UH>? people natural tall you leh, must tip toe, even tip toe also match SAD FER YOU! D;

No comments:

Post a Comment