Saturday, September 5, 2009

DAMMIT

BLEH its GONE! MY A+ CUP BRA! DAMN HOW?! TMR GOT PARTY LATER I CANNOT SHOW OFF LEH HOW?!
WHo can help me go buy! i want Gold colour de make my Boob shine bright at night WooO!!
I need to wear freaking thick make up to cover my ugly scars or else people see me run away D:
Don't forget the high heels ! Without them, i will be dui lian cos later people must look down at me to talk.
High heels so pain lor, but no chioce need wear then people will think that im tall enough to havE a stead :D
Wakakaka im gona be Fantastic tmR! btw it's a dog party! :D all dogs there de i go join the dog club
got membership one i gota doggie pass.. pretty cool right all dog at there male one..
What will they do to me ar? i not sure lehhs i hope it will be exciting xP
TATATATATAAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment